How Much Does It Cost To Remodel a Kitchen?
The average price to remodel a kitchen in Tacoma – Seattle area is around $50000 and varies between $30000 and $80000; that is $250-$400 per square foot.
Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to give an accurate cost of kitchen remodeling without scheduling an appointment for an estimate. However, if you are looking for an average, full kitchen remodeling cost, including new cabinets, quartz countertops, and flooring, you have to be prepared to spend a minimum of $27000, plus appliances and sale taxes. Again, this is only an average pre-estimation of an average 100 – 150 sq. feet kitchen, and the cost varies greatly from project to project. Now, let’s take into consideration reality check cost overruns. Once you have the winning contractor’s bid, add a 20% contingency for the unforeseen problems and changes that occur on almost every project. Is the total price still within your ability to pay? If so, you are ready to get started and we are here to help. If not, we are sorry, but it’s time to scale back your plans.
Are you looking for the kitchen remodel cost in detail? If yes, then it is the right page to get your answer. If we talk about the popular remodeling choice for homeowners, then the kitchen is that place. However, if we look at the data, then the figures are promising enough and tell us that people spend a considerable amount of money on kitchen remodeling. According to the homebuilders’ national association, kitchen remodeling accounted for 78% of total projects in a year. As a result, kitchen remodeling becomes the second biggest industry. So, if you are interested in details of kitchen remodeling cost, then read further this informative writing piece.
On this page:
- Kitchen remodeling prices break down:
- Kitchen remodeling pricing: Cabinets and hardware work
- Installation or labor cost
- Kitchen remodel cost: Appliances and kitchen ventilation system
- Kitchen remodeling quote: Countertops
- The average cost of installation a kitchen
- The average cost of kitchen flooring remodel
- Average cost of kitchen remodels plumbing expenses
- Kitchen remodel cost: Electrical expenses
- Kitchen remodeling quote: Gas lines
- Kitchen remodel cost: Designing fee
- The average cost for remodeling kitchen: As per different locations in the USA
- Allocate a budget to remodel a kitchen
- Basic kitchen remodeling
- Mid-sized kitchen remodel cost
- High-end kitchen remodel cost
- Suggestions to save money
- Factors to consider while remodeling the kitchen
- Pay attention to your surroundings
- How to plan a new kitchen remodeling?
- Frequently asked questions
- Top ideas for kitchen renovation
Kitchen remodels cost: On average.
We will provide you kitchen remodeling quote separately for all areas. But before reading further, it’s vital to mention the average cost of a kitchen remodel. Kitchen remodeling doesn’t need to be huge to make an impact. Smaller remodels also do wonders because they are most functional and have a significant return on investment.
Apart from this, keep one thing in mind that expensive projects tend to have more cost. So, keep all these factors into consideration while estimating the average kitchen remodel cost. However, for calculating a moderate price, we divided the remodeling cost into these two sections.
- The average cost of kitchen remodeling is around $25,500; that is $150 per square foot. But the price depends on your aesthetics, material, space, and style. Most homeowners spend between $13,500-$37,500; that is $75-$250 per square foot.
- In addition to this, if you are looking for a comparatively smaller project, it may range between $10,000 and $25,000. In this kitchen remodeling pricing, you can paint walls, change the sink, or have the liberty to install tiles. Apart from this, if you spend more than $30,000, then you can install cabinets as per your choice along with floor, granite, counters, and kitchen appliances.
It won’t be wrong to say that kitchen is the little heaven of home. So, prepare and plan yourself before investing your money and time. Thus, choose something trendy, affordable, yet durable. For better guidance, we are a highlight each part separately.
The estimation of kitchen remodeling pricing:
We mentioned earlier that the average cost of a kitchen remodel is around $70-$270 per square foot. But you can’t blindly invest your money. There are specific questions that you need to ask yourself before getting into this. So, we prepared a list of smaller but essential questions.
- Do you need this kitchen remodeling?
- What will be your kitchen remodel cost?
- What kind of style do you want to recreate in your space?
- How do you want to use this space? Is this your central kitchen or the occasional kitchen?
- Do the size and style align with your space?
There is no doubt that kitchen remodeling adds to the value of your house. Still, you should follow protocols to get more ROI. According to the reports, people spend from 5%-15% of the entire home’s value. For instance, if your home’s worth is $300,000, you can spend up to $30,000 as remodeling cost.
Kitchen remodeling pricing break down:
Many things combine and complete the renovation of the kitchen. But always keep in consideration that the cost of kitchen remodeling varies according to your home and desire. The average spending on remodeling ranges between $12,500-$34,000. But the more common price is around $23,000. “National kitchen and bath association” broke down the total cost into these sections.
|Category of remodeling||% of the total allocated budget||Average Allocated cost for remodeling|
|Cabinets and hardware work||29%||$6,670|
|Appliances and kitchen ventilation system||14%||$3,250|
|Walls and kitchen ceilings||5%||$1,150|
|Designing fee, Doors, windows, and plumbing||4%||$1,150 for each category|
Kitchen remodeling pricing: Cabinets and hardware work
The above data chart is showing that cabinet and hardware work is costly. You can see that the installation cost ranges between $2,000-$8,000. Like it is between $75-$1,500 per square foot.
The prices, as mentioned earlier, are other than the cabinet prices. However, the cabinet prices can vary according to your preference and material. Apart from this, the projected cost may be less if you replace them instead of updating them. But you should consider the fact that these things add to the curb appeal of the house. So, if you are adding outdated items, then it may drop the house’ price.
Cabinets from stock: Cost between $75-$150/lin. foot
- Ready-made cabinets
- You can get these from home improvement stores without placing an order.
- Reasonable price range
- You can choose from a limited number of designs and sizes.
Semi-made cabinets: $100-$1,000/lin. foot
- You can add extra detail against some additional money.
- Have an option of resizing doors, windows, or drawers
- You can get in the size that is available in stock.
Custom-made: $500-$1,500/lin. foot
- You can design in any way in which you want to
- Extremely expensive
- You need a skilled carpenter to create the design from scratch.
Refaced cabinets: $4,000-$9,500
- Get a brand new look without disposing of the old ones.
- Add some money and get cabinets like new ones.
Refinished cabinets: $1,500-$4,000
- Get a new look without total replacement.
- Hire a professional carpenter to get the best results
- It saves more money than refacing.
|Process of making refaced cabinets||The process to make Refinished cabinets|
|1st: Remove old cabinets||1st: Remove drawers and their front|
|2nd: Select a new element||2nd: Shingle|
|3rd: Apply wood facing but make sure that it matches with the rest cabinets||3rd: Now paint and reinstall|
Installation or labor rates:
Installation cost is the second spot to grab the chunk of the total allocated budget. We mentioned in the list that you have to bear from $3500-$6,000 in the account of labor charges. But if you go with professional labor, then the range can go up to 15%-25%. We took 17% as the median cost for kitchen remodeling. There are many factors and costs involved in installation costs. So, we are explaining each with a separate header.
Kitchen remodeling pricing according to size:
It is a fact that the price depends on your space and the features that you want to install. Still, you can cut down the installation cost by hiring a contractor. Kitchen space is one of the highlighted factors that decide the price. So, we are dividing the kitchen remodel cost into these categories.
The above data chart shows that it can take as little as $5000 and go up to more than $60,000. However, there is one common factor, and that is the size of your pace. Now we discuss each size in detail.
Small-sized kitchen remodels cost:
The average cost of a small kitchen remodel is between $5000-$20,000. But it depends on your installation, type of appliances, or repair. The price we mentioned above is less than 70 square feet. But with better planning, you can get more advantage from this cost. However, it is vital to act with a pre-decided budget to save time and money. So, we are giving some suggestions to increase ROI.
Apart from the above, we are suggesting some other things to increase the return on investment.
- You can install a counter extension, and then you can pull out as per your need.
- Apart from this, you can replace the larger appliances with the smaller ones to save space.
Furthermore, if you have a budget and space, remove walls to add space in your kitchen. You can combine it with the dining area to give a more open, more extensive, and unified look. But if you have a condo, then check the building codes to combine the two separate spaces. Thus, the best move is to hire a contractor and get an expert’s opinion. The contractor is the person who can tell at first look whether the wall is connected to the supported beam or not.
Kitchen remodeling quote as per space:
We have small, medium, and large size kitchens for remodeling. After explaining the small kitchen, let’s talk about the other ones:
- 10×10: A kitchen with 100 square feet can take from $15000-$30,000 on the average cost of remodeling. However, these dimensions lie in the “MEDIUM” space.
- 12×12: A kitchen with 150-175 square feet can take from $20,000-$40,000. However, these dimensions are close to “STANDARD” size.
The average cost of large kitchen remodel:
We are taking a large kitchen that is 200 square feet or more than this range. However, the average remodeling cost is around $30,000-$60,000. But if you have a bigger kitchen space with luxurious remodeling, it can go between $75,000-$100,000. However, if you have a larger area, then you may need the following things.
- Double oven
- Larger kitchen appliances
- Commercial style extensive cooking range
- Separate coffee or drink station (BAR)
- Luxurious cooktop
- And recycling station
The average cost of installing kitchen items:
We are making a list of all possible items that we can use in the kitchen. However, you can use see the price range according to small, medium, and large-sized kitchens. So, start with the:
|Installing items name||Small kitchen remodeling||Medium-sized kitchen||Large-sized kitchen remodel|
|Appliances (Cost per item)||$100-$200||$200-$400||$400-$600|
|Cabinets (Per item cost)||$100-$200||$200-$300||$300-$500|
|Taps (Cost per item)||125-200||200-300||300-550|
|Wall paint or wallpapers||120-$220||$220-$420||$420-$620|
Kitchen remodel cost: Appliances and kitchen ventilation system.
If you want to install all new appliances and ventilation system, then it could be costly. However, the above chart shows that it can take up to 14% of the total remodel cost. Usually, installing kitchen appliances could cost up to $120-$320 per item. But the expense to buy the machines could go up, and it depends on the quality of the products. The appliances can include stoves, dishwashers, or refrigerators, etc. However, all these things can increase the value of your house.
Apart from this, there are many options that you can use to make the kitchen remodel cost budget-friendly. Above all, if you are looking for more durable products, look for the brands that give a warranty. So, there are some of the following options for kitchen appliances for more ROI.
Custom made kitchen appliances: $1,000 – $10,000
- In this category, you have products like dishwashers, ovens, stoves, and microwaves, etc.
- Higher price
- The labor cost could be more due to customized structural changes.
- Occupy less floor space
High quality freestanding units: $1,000 – $5,000
- Less expensive option than the custom made
- You can enjoy features like sensors, Bluetooth, and a cabinet depth refrigerator.
Budget-friendly freestanding units: $200 – $1,000
- The durability of these products is questionable (Compared to high quality freestanding)
- It doesn’t have much-added features and advanced technology.
- It functions in most layouts.
Energy star appliances: $300 – $3,000
All the above options (High quality freestanding, budget-friendly, and custom made) come under the Energy star certified. However, it includes appliances like refrigerators, dishwashers, bulbs, freezers, and other items. Moreover, there are other features of these products:
- All items fall under the category of green products and are certified by the US department of energy.
- Little expensive than the non-certified products
- Environment friendly
- These options are more durable than the non-certified ones.
- And lower electricity consumption results in fewer utility bills.
Kitchen remodeling quote: Countertops
Usually, kitchen remodeling quote for countertops takes up to 10% of the total allocated budget. However, the average price to install countertops is around $3,000-$7,500. But the average cost to remodel a kitchen may be different according to the quality and material of the products. Countertops play an essential role in the look and usability of your space. So, you should choose the material as per your need and requirement. We can use the following types of material categories to build the countertops.
- Corian and granite: More durable yet expensive
- Formica and Concrete: Cheaper option but adds less value to the property
- Tiles: It looks pretty but demands more maintenance and regular cleaning
After understating the material categories, we now move toward the next step. Yes, that is the average cost estimation.
Granite countertops: $2,000-$5,000
- More durable
- Heat resistant
- Have absorbing qualities and require sealing
Soapstone countertops: $2,000-$5,000
- Absorb stains
- Heat resistant
- It works amazingly against light scratches
Marble countertops: $2,000-$7,000
- Durable if you maintain the material properly
- Heat absorb qualities
- Works best against scratching and staining
Quartz countertops: $1,500-$4,000
- Stain and heat resistant
- More durable than natural stones
- More color and styling options
- Scratches don’t affect the material quickly.
- Easy to clean and maintain
Tile countertops pricing: $800-$2,000
- Less expensive option
- You can DIY
Laminate countertops cost: $800-$1,600
- Heat, stain, and scratch-resistant
- Easy to clean
- Budget-friendly option
- It may damage from knives or hot pans.
Concrete counters: $2,000-$4,000
- Heat and stain absorb qualities.
- Regular maintenance is a must
- More durable
Stainless steel countertops: $4,000-$11,500
- Heat and stain resistant
- More durable option
- It may expose easily to scratches
Solid surface counter costs: $2,000-$4,500
- More choices and styles to choose from (Formica, Corian, Wilsonart, and Avonite)
- You can renew the old one.
- It may expose in front of heat and stains.
Corian kitchen remodel cost: $2,200-$5,000
- More durable
- Many colors and style options
- Easy cleaning
- Absorb stains easily
Wood counters: $1,000-$5,000
- Made up of natural material
- More durable
- Suitable for flooring
- Bears burns and scratches
Bamboo counter average cost of remodel: $2,000-$3,000
- Green friendly
- Easy to clean
- And it may not bear scratches and burns.
Recycled glass counters: $2,000-$4,000
- Bears heat and stains easily
- Easy to clean
- But it may not bear chipping and scratches.
Paper composite countertops: $2,500-$6,000
- Easy to clean
- And it may not bear scratches and stains.
The average cost of kitchen flooring remodel:
Kitchen flooring remodel cost takes up to 7% of the total allocated budget. But if you talk about the only installation, it may take up to $1,500-$4,500. However, the cost depends on the quality and material that you are using in remodeling. There are many options and material categories. But if you choose the expensive one then sometimes it is hard to maintain that. Like with expensive flooring, you have to deal with stains, heat, grease, or moisture. If you can’t carry and clean properly, there is no point in going with the expensive option. Here we are explaining all available choices with cost and features.
Ceramic tiles: $500-$2,000
- More longevity
- More color options
- But don’t bear cracks and chipping
Vinyl flooring: $1,000-$1,500
- Less expensive
- Have the ability to release VOC’s
Kitchen remodeling laminate floors: $1,500-$4,500
- Less expensive
- Need maintenance
- Has a wide variety of pf colors and styles
Linoleum prices: $800-$2,500
- Green friendly
- But need regular maintenance.
Wood flooring average pricing: $1,500-$3,000
- But need regular maintenance.
- More durable
- And it includes hardwood, engineered wood, and bamboo.
Bamboo floors: $600-$1,000
- Green friendly
- Fewer maintenance hassles
- Low cost
- Lose the ability to absorb scratches
Cork flooring: $500-$1,500
- Green friendly
- Fungus and stain resistant
- Need daily maintenance
Stone flooring: $1,000-$3,000
- More durable
- But costly option
- And absorb stains
Marble flooring: $1,500-$4,000
- Longevity if you maintain properly
- It exposes quickly in front of stains and scratches.
Slate flooring: $1,500-$3,000
- More long-lasting
- Requires less maintenance
- But very less choice in styling
- Stain resistant
Terrazzo Flooring remodel cost: $4,000-$15,000
- Long lasting
- Easy to clean
- But costly option
Concrete flooring: $1,500-$4,000
- Easy to maintain and settle
- Long lasting option
- And resist the moisture easily
After reading the above suggestions, we concluded that Vinyl and Linoleum are less expensive options. But they add less value to the property. Apart from this, the tile, granite, and wood are costly but give more ROI. Moreover, these options may be harder to maintain.
The average cost of a kitchen remodel Plumbing expenses.
Your whole hard work and investment will waste if you ignore plumbing. If you want to install taps, then the average cost is around $170-$370. Apart from this, the installation cost for the sink is about $220-$570. But if you want to make significant changes, then you have to change the pipes. So, you have to get new pipelines at the cost of $1,100.
Apart from this expense, you have to add more in the account of labor cost. Moreover, you need permission from the city department for an extension. However, these types of permits could cost up to $800.
Kitchen remodel cost: Electrical expenses.
On average, the per hour rate of an electrician is around $70-$120. But these charges could vary according to the services that you need. So, decide whether you want to upgrade the old system or install a new one.
The cost to upgrade an electrical panel could cost up to $1,000. Apart from this, you may need to move a few appliances here and there. Despite replacement, if you want to add a new layout, the cost is around $180. However, for hiring an electrician, you have to spend 5% of the total budget.
Kitchen remodeling quote: Gas lines:
Last but not least, you can’t function in your kitchen without a gas connection. However, if you want to move a gas connection, it can cost up to $250-$800. You should avoid this type of expense unless you want to move appliances to another room. This process includes moving gas lines, mending floors, and knocking out walls. Apart from this, it would help if you have a permit to drive gas lines.
Kitchen remodel cost: Designing fee.
There are plenty of well-reputed companies that are providing kitchen remodeling services. You can see in the chart, 4% of the budget goes into the designing fee. But if you hire a top-notch company, then it can go up to 10%. For instance, the standard charges are $100-$200/hour as designing charges.
If you want to get professional advice, you have to pay a flat fee from $100 to $800. According to certified reports, some homeowners paid $3500-$18,500 for certified professionals’ advice. However, in this kitchen remodeling quote for the design, you will get advice about:
- 3D versions that you can add to the kitchen
- The selection of the material and color combination
- Helps you to coordinate with contractors and material suppliers
- Above all, you get the support of certified professionals from the start to the end of the project.
The average cost for remodeling kitchen: As per different locations in the USA
|City or state name||Average cost to remodel kitchen|
|North Virginia, Washington DC||$14,000-$33,000|
Note: The above data based on actual figures and based on project costs. However, it is reported by HomeAdvisor.
Allocate a budget to remodel a kitchen:
Budgeting is the first word that comes to mind when we talk about remodeling. The main aim of budgeting is to determine the material, cost, and professional help that you need for the project. However, for your ease, we divided the cost to remodel a kitchen into these categories.
If you ignore budgeting, you will not be able to get any investment return. So, you should allocate at least 15%-20% of your budget for any unexpected problems. These issues may be about plumbing, electrical, or structural.
Basic kitchen remodeling: $10,000-$15,000
It is a type of remodeling in which you don’t go for the luxurious items. However, the essential remodel cost is between $10,000-$15,000. The main expense is to hire some professionals for technical work. Apart from this, the contractor can get material from the wholesale market. Moreover, it helps to save time and money by purchasing material in advance. However, the essential kitchen remodeling cost consists of the following items:
|Upgrade the sink or taps||Install countertops by choosing reasonably priced material||Refacing or refurbished cabinets|
|Install stock cabinets||Upgrade the appliances||Paint your walls|
|Add kitchen wallpapers||Install lighting system||Add tile backlash|
Mid-sized kitchen remodeling pricing: ($15,000-$30,000)
The cost to remodel a mid-sized kitchen is between $15,000-$30,000. However, in this budget, you can hire a certified professional instead of doing it yourself. In this type of remodeling, you can refurbish your cabinets, paint walls, add lights, or renew electrical work. You can also use this budget to replace the floor and countertops with granite, Formica, and Corian. Furthermore, you can invest in custom, made cabinets, and plumbing items. In short, this remodel cost includes items.
|Replace your countertops||You can add high-end countertop material||Install semi-used cabinets|
|Invest in building an island||Install high-end appliances||Add lighting|
|You can do the rewiring||Replace the flooring||And a few other things.|
High-end kitchen remodel cost: Budget more than $30,000
$30,000 is a considerable amount of money. So, when you are spending this amount, then you have to make a few choices to choose the best. Thus, the cost depends on the type of remodeling that you want to do. If you use high-end material, then the price may go up to $50,000. You can hire a certified high-end designer at the cost of $50,000. However, the designer uses the connections to make things better as per your demand. Here are these things that you can include in your list of $30,000.
|Install high-quality appliances with an energy star rating||Add granite countertops||Install sinks and taps|
|Go for the custom-made cabinets.||You can add custom made lighting.||Hardwood flooring|
|Hire certified professional||Electrical work||And many other things.|
Suggestions to save money on remodeling:
If you go for the custom-made options, then it may take more than 30% of your total allocated budget. So, it’s better to follow a few tips to save extra money.
- You can use the old cabinets after refurnishing. Yes, it’s possible to use the previous ones instead of adding new ones.
- Repair your old kitchen appliances by spending up to $200-$700. Nowadays some services polish the machines and give them a new look.
- You can take pauses in the remodeling process and do it in stages. In this way, you will get more time to save money.
- And, if you don’t have old items, then replace things in phases.
Apart from this, it would help if you remember that it’s not essential to do everything. You can skip things according to your available budget.
What factors should you consider while remodeling the kitchen?
After reading all info about kitchen remodel cost, it’s vital to know the things on which you remodel will base. So, here are these factors that will decide the success or failure of your kitchen remodeling project.
Durability is a vital factor that demands your attention most. So, while planning to remodel, think about how long you will stay in this property. If you aren’t planning to stay for long, then you shouldn’t spend much. We discussed earlier that you should spend 5%-15% of your entire home’s value. But, if you want to live in the house for an extended period, then you can spend most in these categories:
- Spend most on countertops and appliances
- Pay attention to cabinets and flooring
The point of spending money on the above categories is to save on the repairing cost. If you want to use the house for more extended periods, don’t spend on small changes.
Pay attention to your surroundings:
Before spending a whopping amount on a kitchen remodel cost, pay attention to your surroundings. When a buyer comes to buy the house, then he compares the house’s value with other properties in your locality. So, it’s not worth spending more amount if you are living in a moderate area. Apart from this, always consider your house’s theme and value before deciding on the kitchen remodeling style. It means that your rooms and house should complement the kitchen style.
How to plan a new kitchen remodeling?
If you want to get the maximum ROI, it is vital to follow a procedure. In simple words, you need a proper plan to act in a certain way. So, before heading further, let’s get in the insight of all steps.
Now we discuss each step-in detail to get an insight into the whole process. So, we start with the first step.
Find a professional contractor:
At the first step, find a professional, certifies, and qualified contractor. It is a must thing to do, especially if remodeling is about plumbing or electrical. You can follow these steps to find the best one:
- Use your friends and family to get good suggestions about a contractor. Consider BRV Remodeling Inc, Licenced, Insured, and Bonded General contractor in Tacoma – Seattle area. Call now for free estimate (253)317-9445.
- Now interview a few of the candidates.
- After an interview, run an initial screening to check the background and worthiness of previous projects.
- Read online reviews about the shortlisted contractor.
- In the end, hire one of the best.
Set a budget for remodeling of kitchen:
In the second step, allocate at least a 15%-20% ($3,000-$5,000) budget of your entire home’s value for upcoming surprises. However, the unexpected expenses could be like pipes fixing, mold, or other problems.
DIY small things:
If you have small things that are in good shape, then you can easily reuse those items. It is a perfect trick to good trick to cut down the cost. But it’s the best thing to take the contractor with you to see what you can safely remove and reuse.
Discuss the plans and ideas:
Before starting the project, it is good to discuss even small details. Apart from this, keep yourself aware of the finishing detail of the project. However, it works like this:
- Your contractor will discuss the floor and remodeling plan with you for approval.
- In the next step, the plan will go to the local building permit office for approval.
Sign the contract:
It’s a good idea to sign a contract with your contractor. In this way, you can keep yourself safe from mistakes or misunderstandings of the contractor. So, get the following details in writing.
- Scope of work
- Contractor’s responsibilities
- Cost estimation
- And the time frame of the whole project.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
The estimated cost of kitchen & bathroom shift
Adding a brand-new kitchen range can cost up to $25,000-$50,000. However, it is $120-$320 per square foot. If we talk about both the kitchen and bathroom, then the estimated cost is around $33,000. But if you are looking for a bathroom renovation cost, then it is nearly $10,000. However, you can hire a professional contractor, and he can take care of both things. Many contractors have licenses to perform both with the help of sub-contractors.
What does the kitchen gutting cost?
The gutting of the kitchen can go from $300 to $3,000. But the cost depends on the regulations, size, and what you need to gut. If your city has specific rules for waste material, you have to pay more labor costs. Apart from this, if you want to demolish some area, then you have to pay more to labor for careful smash.
The average cost of a mobile home kitchen remodel:
If you are interested in remodeling a mobile kitchen, then the average cost is around $3,000-$25,000. But the price depends on the size, material, and quality of the products. Apart from this, don’t forget to consult a contractor before mobile kitchen remodeling. However, urban housing development is the concerned authority to ensure that changes are compliant.
Top ideas for kitchen renovation:
Before getting into the remodeling, ensure that you have enough approaches to act in the right direction. But always select the ideas according to the size, layout, and budget. However, if you want to add more style to your kitchen, here are a few options to increase the ROI.
|Style name||Average Cost|
Leave A Comment