Baseboard Installation And Replacement
Any floor installation would be incomplete without baseboard installation. A baseboard, also known as skirting or mopboard, runs along the base of the wall, where it meets the floor, throughout the perimeter of a room.
Baseboard is important as it helps in protecting the wall against abrasions and damages from furniture or floor mopping. Besides, it also serves as a decorative molding which accentuates both the floor and the wall.
Baseboard can be made of wood, plastic, vinyl, stone or any other material depending on the type and material of the floor. It is either glued, nailed or screwed to the wall.
Our specialists, at BRV Remodeling Inc. will help you from choosing the right material to installing it perfectly for you. Call (253)317-9445 for a free estimate.
Repair and Refinishing Services
While we have provide installation of new different types of flooring, we can also repair and refinish hardwood flooring, making your floor as good as new.
At BRV Remodeling Inc. we provide solutions for repair, refinish or complete floor removal and installation.
Our specialists meet the following repair requirements amongst others:
- Tile Floor Repair: Other than repairing broken tiles with matching and even patterned tiles we also provide technicians for grout cleaning of old tile floors.
- Wood Floor Repair & Floor Refinish: Dents, stains or scratches can be removed from hardwood floors.
- Laminate Floor Repair & Renewal means replacement of old laminate floor planks where it is necessary often Laminate floor repair requires reinstallation of all laminate floor.
- We can also repair other damages such as water damage, dents, stains, and loose boards on different types of floors.
Repair and refinish scarred and worn hardwood floors to perfection.
- Top coating: Minimal damage or preliminary stages of damage on your precious hardwood floors can be repaired with a top coating of polish. The floor would be all renewed with all the shine and shine.
- Single-board replacement: We will spot gaps and damages on hardwood floors. We also replace defective boards and patch up holes in the hardwood flooring were necessary.
- Floor Sanding: Sanding will restore the original finishing of the floor while also levelling it in the process.
- Sealant Application: we will fix small gaps with sealant application. The sealant is customized to match it to the floor and keep the repair area as invisible as possible.
Baseboard painting or refinish
Floor is incomplete without baseboards, we also provide baseboard installation and baseboard painting services. We will paint, stain or replace old baseboards with new MDF or Wood baseboards.